jeudi 24 juillet 2014

Books By My Bed : in total disorder



We only moved house three weeks ago. Yet, I appear to have already recreated the messy pile of books by my bed. This pile appears to have a life of it's own, to be attached to me; like Linus's security blanket in Charlie Brown, wherever I go, my pile travels with me. At the moment there are ( in total disorder) : Jasper FForde, Lost in a Good Book, three matching brown Muji notebooks, one small black notebook, David Vann Goat Mountain, P.D James Trilogy of Death, Elias Cannetti Masse et Puissance, Francoise Dolto Tout est Langage, Wilkie Collin The Woman in White and various research notes and articles for I play that I am writing. There's also a loom bracelet, a bottle of water, a pen and a dead fly...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire